Monday, April 18, 2011

Passionate Heart - AC3


He was happy because he was getting what he needed from the relationship, I was unhappy because it meant me being deprived of what I needed, and me not being myself. The same thing happened when he gave me what I needed. If our needs weren't so diametrically opposed and immensely important, it wouldn't have been a big threat to our relationship and our individual happiness.

If I give a little to compromise, I loose a lot of happiness and sanity. I love you very much and I want you to be happy. I now have the freedom to find someone that I don't have to change in order to get my most important emotional needs met. I think in a relationship, these are the most important needs to be met. I don't think our relationship should be this hard this soon.

It was bad timing. It was the long distance. It was difficult. I wish we only fell in love with the people we are compatible with.


No comments: