Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Eternal Love


After my internal search, I believe love is what all people should give each other. I have perhaps not only found what gives life meaning and purpose right now, but also found that which makes it worth having faith in life beyond the grave.

At this point I just want to embrace without questioning the ideas of eternity and the goodness of love. I am saying I know you are finding it virtually or perhaps totally, impossible to decide whether or not to believe that love is worth living for.

If you do not know and understand what love is – give your heart to me. Only when you are willing to search your heart, mind, soul, your very being, to know love, will you understand the decision to love or not to love.

Only then can you make your choice.



No comments: