Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Everlasting Love

I thought about the love that I have found when I searched my heart, my mind and my soul. I gave the love to you, and in return want to be loved. If you truly understand love, you will understand that true love can exist between us.

The love I found in my heart, my mind and my soul is far more than a physical attraction or magical moments. It is the ultimate joyful relationship between us where I care as much for you as for myself. If you understand love, you know it is the deepest commitment you can ever give me.

If we had loved each other, the look in each other’s eyes would not fill with lust but only love. When our hands touched, we do not feel desire but filled with deep feelings of love. When we are together we know that our love will not fade and will truly last a lifetime....

No comments: