Friday, April 22, 2011

When You Are Ready


I want you to love me as I am. I want to be everything you ever wanted me to be and more. I want you to want nobody else but me and that I'm the only one for you.

I want you and I to go on dates, watch a movie and have great conversations. I want you to love my mind before my body. Explore my thoughts and get to know me. Don't shut me out.

Get to know everything about me, my sexual thoughts and know my needs. Bring me out of my shell innocently. Let's explore together. I want you to make me "ROAR" during lovemaking. You must know how to caress me with your strong hands, hold me close with every position change, not afraid to explore me physically,emotionally and spiritually.

Hearing you moan, turns me on the most. Hearing you moan my name while you taste me makes me want you even more. I want you to get rough with me, kiss me hard and passionately. I want you to be my everything, my best friend, my lover. I want our kiss to have meaning every time we kiss.

I want us to build an unbreakable bond. I want to tell you everything about me. I want to get to know you, your mind, your body, your spirit and your love. I want you to myself. I want friendship, romance and great sex!

So when you are ready to give it all, then come to me....

No comments: